The Breakfast Bar can help you accomplish your weight control, fitness and athletic goals by
- Supplying a quick and nutritious breakfast
- Providing instant portion control and accurate calorie counts
- Delivering the ideal pre or post exercise snack to maximize workouts and recovery
- Preventing you from skipping meals and overeating due to extreme hunger
- Satisfying your sweet tooth
Eating breakfast regularly is a cornerstone of long term weight loss. Incorporating a convenient and balanced breakfast can help limit portion sizes, manage hunger levels and control calories.
- Contains whole grains
- Made with real fruit
- Provides ALA Omega-3 fats
- High protein from multiple high quality protein sources; low cholesterol
- Good source of calcium and fiber
- Helps support a healthy digestive and immune system
- Convenient on-the-go packaging
- Handmade and baked with high quality ingredients
- Third-Party Tested: Rigorous testing, both in-house and through third-party FDA approved laboratories, which assures all nutritional claims meet or surpass FDA and USDA guidelines as well as industry norms
Meal Replacements & Weight Loss
Figure 1: In all six studies groups using meal replacements (PMR) as part of their overall calorie intake lost significantly more weight than subjects using reduced calorie diets (RCD) alone.
Reference: Heymsfield SB, van Mierlo CA, van der Knaap HC, Heo M, Frier HI. Weight management using a meal replacement strategy: meta and pooling analysis from six studies. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2003 May;27(5):537-49.