The Over50MV multivitamin formula is for:
- Non-athletes over 50 years of age
- Athletes and intense exercisers over 65 years of age
- Active exercisers taking the dotFIT ActiveMV formula should switch to the Over50 MV formula at age 65
Why take this formula?
This formula considers the requirements of older individuals in helping to combat preventable diseases such as osteoporosis and heart disease. It contains optimal doses of folic acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. Also included are bone-building nutrients such as vitamin D, vitamin A (beta carotene) and even vitamin K. This formula should be used with 1000 mg of calcium from food or supplements. (See dotFIT SuperCalcium+.)
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily with a meal and 8 oz. of water.
- For optimal results use daily with dotFIT SuperCalcium+ if calcium intake from food is less than 1000mgs/day
- Formula and use follow strict scientific research criteria
- Serves as the foundation of all other dotFIT supplement recommendations
- Contains 1000IUs of Vitamin D3
- Because all dotFIT products are formulated to work synergistically, when consuming other dotFIT products and supplements exclusively, you never need to worry about nutrient overages, which is common with other product lines
- The nutrients are in their proper forms, ratios and strengths to help maintain a safe and optimal range 24 hours/day
- Uses the most sophisticated controlled-release delivery systems to ensure ideal nutrient levels and prevent tissue over-saturation and losses
- Manufactured in a FDA registered facility, in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) exclusively for dotFIT, LLC
- The dotFIT multivitamin-and-mineral formulas are contraindicated for those with hemochromatosis (an inherited disease that leads to iron-overload, affecting 0.5 percent of the population) because of the iron content